On these pages you’ll find listed in chronological order the history, background notes, and other notes, quotes, views, and reviews on each and every one of Frederyk Chopin’s 129 solo keyboard works. These were all made in conjunction with the Spring 2007 presentation of the University of Michigan’s Chopin Project, with subsequent recordings being prepared for release on Block M records.
- Chopin – The Nocturnes
- Chopin – The Ballades
- Chopin – The Etudes
- Chopin – The Mazurkas
- Chopin – Concert Paraphrases
- Chopin – The Impromptus
- Chopin – The Piano Sonatas
- Chopin – Rarities & Early Works
- Chopin – The Rondos
- Chopin – The Waltzes
- Chopin – The Variations
- Chopin – The Preludes
- Chopin – The Polonaises
- Chopin – The Scherzos
Here, you can find also find Chopin’s music arranged for you three ways:
1) As they were organized and presented in nine diferrent recitals at the University of Michigan. Click here to see the programs for all nine shows.
3) Or by any individual piece. Click here to Go There…or just use the “Search” tab on the upper right of the page…
Coming soon: Audio, Video, and downloads!
This page has the following sub pages.